Faster than Calculator, Speed Math Techniques & Mental Math
Mental Math, Vedic Math and Quick Math shortcuts that speed up your calculations with strengthening math Fundamentals.
Chapter - 1 : Addition
|Adding 2 Digit Numbers||05:29|
|Adding 3 Digit Numbers||01:49|
|Big Numbers Addition -Vedic Math||05:34|
|Adding Mixed Numbers||16:56|
Chapter - 2 : Subtraction
|An Amazing Way of Subtration||03:35|
|Don’t Subtract – Theory||04:23|
|Don’t Subtract – Practice||04:02|
Chapter - 3 : Multiplication
|Multiplying a Number With a 1-Digit Number||08:13|
|Multiplying Two 2-Digit Numbers||04:13|
|Multiplying Two 3-Digit Numbers||09:43|
|Multiplying Two 4-Digit Numbers||05:01|
|Multiplying Two 5-Digit/6-Digit Numbers||01:43|
|Multiplying With 5, 25, 75, 125 And 625||05:24|
|Multiplying With 11||04:02|
|Multiplying Numbers With Middle Digit Zero||04:56|
Chapter - 4 : Division
|Rules of Divisibility||04:58|
|Divisibility Rules – Extension||19:42|
|Division With 5, 25, 125 And 625||03:02|
Chapter - 5 : Squares
|Squares of 2-Digit Numbers||05:09|
|Squares of 3-Digit Numbers||05:24|
|Squares of 4-Digit Numbers||04:34|
|Sqaures of Numbers Ening With 5||05:57|
|Properties of Peerfect Squares||09:58|
Chapter - 6 : Sqaure Roots
|Finding Square Roots With Vedic Math||05:31|
|Square Roots of Numbers Starting With Decimal||07:07|
Chapter - 7 : LCM
|Why we call it LCM||04:38|
|LCM With Mental Math||05:36|
Basics of percentage
|Basics of percentage||18:05|
This course includes
- 3:17 hours on-demand videos
- 29 Videos / Adding more……
- Onetime payment – lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Knowing very simple tables from 1×1 to 9×9 by heart would help, although not required.
- Basic knowledge of operators i.e. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Students looking for bigger things in maths SHOULD NOT JOIN THIS COURSE.
- Starting with Mental Math Techniques for basic operations (+, -, x and ÷).
- No need to learn tables beyond 9. Tables can be created for any number in the brain itself.
- Math shortcut techniques discussed in these videos are beyond the books and beyond the school teaching.
- After a little practice, students start viewing the the figures in the air. Not joking indeed.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn math shortcuts and mental math
- You are a Parent, wanting to help out your child to excel in his mental maths skills.
- Students preparing for ACT SAT Bank P O Bank Clerk IAS PCS RRB Railways NDA tests
- Students Interested in metal math or math shortcuts for an Entrance or Competitive exam.
- Teachers interested in fast calculations, mental math and math shortcuts
- If you wish to Learn fundamental maths, mental math and math shortcuts or quantitative aptitude.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.